To land on this page, we believe that you’re either a home-owner or a business/organisation looking to have work carried out to your premises.
We can help.
As well as working with large construction firms, we also like to see a new family home take shape, or an old derelict building become someone’s new business or community space.
We are able to assist with the following, amongst other things:
- Initial discussion with regards your options with the property
- Draft costings prior to engaging with an architect, to prevent them designing something that you may not be able to afford – leading to delays and ultimately further costs in arranging for changes to be made to the design
- Discussion with your architect and designer whilst design proceeds to value engineer your scheme to budget
- Preparation of a tender package to send out to contractors on your behalf
- Assessment of quotations to ensure that bidders have priced the same elements of work without gaps
- Recommendation as to whom we would suggest progressing your scheme with cost advice when contractors advise of additional works and extra costs
- Final contractor cost analysis